Introduction To The Music Video

 Hi, my name is Felisha Gedilus and in this blog, I'm going to be introducing myself so you all can get to know a little more about me. I was born on May 10, 2007, at Broward Hospital in Fort Lauderdale.  I'm currently a junior attending Fort Lauderdale Highschool and I'm 16 years old. This year I am taking four Aice Classes which are: Aice Thinking Skills, Aice Media, Aice U.S History, and Aice English Language. My favorite colors are blue and purple. My favorite as of right now are Philly cheesesteak subs, and Haitian mac and cheese. I've been 5'3 since 7th grade and I weigh around 113-119 pounds. After school, I like to take part in sports even though I could improve at them for example, cross country, basketball, and track. My favorite season is winter because Florida is always hot and it is that one time of year when it's not as hot. My favorite shoes I owe right now as my Unc's Toe Jordans 1's or my basketball shoes. I think I don't like what most girls do is makeup because the last time I got it done for a wedding it was hideous. I want to visit France because I want to try all the different pastries. If I could have one superpower it would be superspeed so I can actually perform well at my races. 3 things I like about myself are how hard-working and determined I am and how natural my hair is. When I grow up I want to be a family law lawyer. My favorite I've probably watched was the new Spider-Man movie that came out this summer. Some things I want to accomplish this year are to pass all my AICE exams, and my SAT, ACT, and ECO. One goal I want to accomplish academically is to improve by 5 minutes from my time last year in cross country.  I and to score 20 in at least 5 games this school basketball season.  My favorite Bible verse is Phippians 4:13 which says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Long year ahead of me hope you guys got to know me a little bit through this blog. I am excited to start this new project and attempt to make a music video. I hope you guys enjoy it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reshoot Planning

Editing Part 2& Adding Music

Technical Difficulties