My Group For The Music Video


For this project, I chose to work with my friend Kaydiance Coleu. You may or may not remember her from my previous commercial. I chose to work with her because we have been friends for so long (8 years) and our parents know each other. This will make my parents more comfortable allowing me to meet someone somewhere to film since they know her parents. Knowing this we could spend more time together and tell our parents we have to meet up with each other because this time we are working on a school project. Kaydiane is a hard-working student and though her GPA is bad she works hard to bring it up meaning she's a reliable friend I can depend on to help me. She always helps me in ways she can whether be school-related or not so I know she won't let me down now. Not only that Kaydiane already has people we are willing to be in our music video. As you can see she's already trying to get ahead. Other than the fact that Kaydiane is an awesome student and friend being in a group with her will keep me on my toes to stay on task. This is because I don't want Kaydiane's grade to suffer because of me especially because of how hard she's working to bring her up gpa higher. Too as a good friend, I would not want her to have to do all the work alone. From past experiences, I know it is not a good feeling to have to get your part done. then someone else part is done also. She has multiple classes she has to worry about and I don't want to bring her any more trouble by being off task and not doing what's expected of me. Lastly, the reason why I chose someone who was my friend instead of a student I don't know so well is to have to avoid that awkward stage. Doing this project with someone I have a friendship with automatically eliminates that makes it so much easier to get this done together. Why her over anyone else? We have been planning to do this project together since the first day of school. There's no would who could convince me that they would be a better partner to me than Kaydiane. There is also no one I promise to be a better partner to than I am to Kaydiane. The song Kaydiane and I chose was "When I See You" by Fantasia. We chose this song because we want to do a 90's love song. As we were playing songs that could be our possible choices I remember this song. I began to sing it aloud and Kaydiane immediately agreed. Then we already had a plan about how we wanted our storyline to go because like I always say great minds think alike. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reshoot Planning

Editing Part 2& Adding Music

Technical Difficulties