Reshoot

 The day came to reshoot. 

I was late. That was really bad coming from me especially since I was like everyone needs to make sure they're on time but I wasn't on time it was for a situation like this I wanted everyone there at 4. Foruntainntally for me, I wasn't the only one late. I had to get my hair done. Chatae went shopping. Isabella lives all the way in Hollywood and her parents had an emergency before they dropped her off. Fortunately, we were all there by 6: 20 and began filming at 6:47. Before filming we blew some ballons because we had ballons the last time we filmed. Then we wrapped some boxes to look likes gifts so our scenes were as identical as possible from the last time. 

We turned on the house light outside and everyone got ready for our new scene. In this scene, we wanted to add an establishing shot so we drove into the parking lot and Kaydiane so turned to show us around the house. 

We then rerecorded Christel opening up the mystery box. This was so we could have a low angle. We used both my phone and Kaydiane's phone to record this scene. One phone shows her doping the box and the second shows her looking down into the box and reading the note. 

And lastly, we wanted to add a shot reserve shot. So we rerecorded the scene where Keron sees Chatae( the missing sister) at the window but no one else does. He goes back and forth with Christel and the rest of the group. To incorporate this camera angle we recorded the scene next to Keron to give the audience his point of view of the argument. 

we also recorded the scene where Chrsitel is reading to note to read after because we didn't want our video to be so long. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reshoot Planning

Editing Part 2& Adding Music

Filming Second Half