Technical Difficulties

Hey blog, bad news today. What started off as a good afternoon quickly changed to a terrible one. I was finally able to finish editing and selecting all the pictures and videos. I chose and added my music and I'm feeling good about myself. I'm telling myself how I actually finished and was able to edit and best of all my edit looks good. Or so I thought. I looked at the instructions and turns out I was missing a few things which was one big deal, So I added all that needed to be added but that wasn't the last of my worries. Then I  began having difficulties with exporting my video to my camera roll. Sadly I had to end up having to pay for the precription. That's when another problem arose, my card was declined. Then I had to look for another card to pay because unless I was planning to start over on a different editing software I wouldn't be able to submit. Plus time was not on my side. After finding a card with money to pay for the subscription I was finally able to export my video to my camera roll. You would think this is definitely the end of her troubles but it wasn't. I was trying to upload my video on video to embed into blogger but I didn't have storage on my email so it wasn't working. With the very spare and limited time I had I had to create a new email to upload my YouTube video. When I finally uploaded my video since it was under a minute it was considered short. I had to use a different method to upload my video. On the plus side, I was easy to embed in my blogger and I can finally say I'm doing this project. Too bad my class starts a new project, next class:(. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reshoot Planning

Editing Part 2& Adding Music