Our Actor Almost Failed Us

Hey Blog, long time since we last chatted. As you all know, I've been working on a music video with a friend. We wanted to start filming as soon as possible so we started yesterday. We began by making sure everyone had transportation and we brought all our props and food for our actors. I had a game that morning, so Jaiden ( my group mate's brother/driver) picked me up from my game. We then headed to Target because we needed film for the camera. However, Target didn't have any film so we had to go to Walmart instead. Then, after that, we went to Publix and brought roses. We also brought wings Hawaiian rolls and an appetizer for everyone to eat. Then we headed to my group mate's house because that's where we were shooting our video and got set up.  Our female actors were on time and had their own transportation. However, of course, something had to go wrong. After a whole week of making sure our male actors wanted to be in the music video and were coming to shoot, they were not answering any calls or texts. All morning, my group mate's brother was calling them and they were not answering. At this point, my groupmate Kaydiane was getting upset. We told our backups they didn't have to come a few days prior and now they were all busy. Not only was she mad at that, but our main character lives over an hour away.  She didn't want her drive just for the male actors not to show up. If they didn't show up she would have wasted valuable gas and we would have had to reschedule. So we began looking for backup characters and we found someone to replace the male side character but still a motionless replacement for our male main character. Luckily, he finally answered. It turns out he overslept and had me and my friend stressing. Our driver, Jaiden, my groupmate's brother, went to pick the male characters up and we began recording.



This is a picture of my groupmate stressed trying to find a replacement actor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reshoot Planning

Editing Part 2& Adding Music

Technical Difficulties