The rest of scenes 3 and 4 went pretty smoothly. There were very few interruptions. I think the hardest part was figuring out what camera angle Kaydiane was going to record from so we could use a variety of them. Scene 5 had way too much dialogue. Kaydiane and I were very repetitive and ended up cutting it down to only 2 or 3 people saying their lines. It just didn't flow with all the extra dialogue and lines we had in the script. Also being that our film can't surpass more than two minutes it was making this one clip a lot longer than we needed it it be. In scene two Keron mentions how Christel's sister died last year. Apparently, this was so funny to everyone. If it wasn't Keron, it was Avione, Lynn, or someone laughing at his statement. Of course, this slowed us down a bit more. Before the next part of the scene, I warned everyone that we HAD to get this right. There were only 3 boxes that were wrapped because we needed more wrapping paper. Therefore, we could not b...
We first began making a rough draft of our storyboard. We had the actors from our last project and others who wanted to be part of our next projects (this is now). After making a draft and sending it out to some of our actors, many bailed. First Zamarion said, "I don't want to be in it." Then Dazira said, "Absolutely not." When I told you, I was too stunned to speak after what she said. Not only that, two days later, my partner Kaydiane texted me, saying, "We're going to need a backup for Keron." As if this project wasn't hard enough already, our actors were not cooperating. Now we need to find someone to replace Keron, being that he was an important character. I am not sure if Leila will be able to attend, being that she is going on a birthday cruise, and I think the day we planned to film might be a day she's on her cruise. Kaydiane and I changed the date we film from February 24th to February 17th in order to make more time to make ...
Hey blog how's everything going, I just wanted to let you guys know how we finished editing. so I called Kaydiane and she called me on Google Meet so she can share her screen. That way we can both see the screen and we can both put our input into how we want the video to be edited. we added some transitions between scenes 7 and 8. For science nine we slightly darkened the lighting. We darken it even more in scene 10 since we weren't able to film at night. In the flashback in scene 10, we struggled a little bit to find a transition that would show to our audience that she's having a flashback. We ended up choosing a blinking transition. We edited it perfectly at the time she blinked in the shot and flashed back to a previous scene. Then since the lighting changed from scenes 9 and 10 to scene 11 we did a flashing transition. We had to add one final transition to her walking from her room to the door in the last scene and we were almost done. We decided to edit a title sinc...
Comments
Post a Comment