Reshoot Planning

Reshoot


The second day we were editing we began to look over all the camera angles we originally planned to include. We were missing three: a shot reverse shot, an establishing shot, and a low angle. For the shot reserve shot, we planned to have Keron and Christel arguing to get Keron's pov of the agreement. For the establishing shot, we wanted to show the friends pulling into the drive and showing around the house as they ate pulling in. For the Low angle, we wanted to record Cgristel's reaction as she opened the box and took out the note. Then we discussed a date to reshoot. We added all our actors to a group chat and told them we had to reshoot and why. We also told them to wear the same exact clothes. We told them the date and time we needed them and Kaydiane's house. Lastly, we asked if they could all make it. Thankfully they could. 

Now we have some things to worry about. Where are we going to find the same exact wrapping paper? Will we use different wrapping paper and hope no one notices. Or will we reshoot those scenes so they all match? 

Also to ensure we start on time I told everyone to be at Kaydianes's house by 4. Kaydiane and I don't plan to start filming until 6 but I know people are going to be late, going to want to eat, and we may need to pick up supplies. Something will so us down so to ensure we have time to handle any issues and our actors have time I told them to come much earlier. 

I haven't mentioned this to Kaydiane yet but I'm changing my hairstyle. I've had it in for a while. You may be wondering what that has to do with anything but now I'm releasing my hair will change between scenes that we are adding and reshooting. Hopefully, our video and editing are really good to where they ignore it but will it get us points deducted? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog